Monday, January 11, 2016

***LIMITED EDITION LIMITED TIME***** TWO SIDES by M. Robinson and Jettie Woodruff $0.99

 Author M Robison and Jettie Woodruff wrote two sides of a story last year and have decided to revamp the new covers that are now just called Two Sides, Mack or Two Sides Gianna! But... they also decided to combine both books for a LIMITED TIME!! It is 99c until January 14 and FREE on Kindle Unlimited!!

Meet Mack:
My name is McKenzie Perry. I’ve lived a life filled with secrets. Secrets that took me years to understand. Secrets that my bestie Gia and I kept from the world. Secrets that only I knew. I wasn’t afraid of the lies, the secrets, or the hidden skeletons. That’s not what frightened me. I was afraid that one day they would come out, somebody would find out the truth. If I am the only one that knew the secrets, the lies, then they were safe, right? How does a well-rounded, talented little girl create a false sense life? It took several years for me to understand the impact of lies. Lies I told, secrets I kept, and the lives they controlled. One of the things I know to be true is, I did the things I did for a reason, even if I didn’t know it at the time. They all had a reason.
Meet Gianna:
Have you ever lied? Held secrets? Betrayed someone?
I have.
McKenzie and I were best friends, soul sisters. We shared everything…or so she thought. To everyone I was perfect and happy. No one knew the real me. That was until I saw him. Everything changed the second we laid eyes on each other. The world stopped moving and only we existed in it. But it just added to the secrets and lies, it became too much and I couldn't tell apart what was real and what wasn’t.
This story is for anyone, who has ever lied and lived to regret it…
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1W0Vr44

GO MEET THESE GIRLS!! Erotic thrillers!! We also have a group read going if you would like to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1544480075870308/

No comments:

Post a Comment