Tuesday, December 9, 2014

ICE (Regulators MC BOOK 1) by Chelsea Camaron & Jessie Lane



~Ice~
“Suck harder. Right there… Fuck yeah, that’s it.”
The half-naked platinum blonde kneeling in front of me sucks dick like a damn champ.
“Shit! Dammit, Dad!” my teenage daughter, Brooke, suddenly shrieks from across the living room while covering her eyes with her hands. Her voice immediately kills my hard on.
Pushing the bimbo off me, I stand to pull up my pants, wincing as I tuck my still sensitive cock away. I move forward to go find my daughter, who is not supposed to be home today. The blonde paws at me as I go to make my way past her. I would have preferred it if she would have run her mouth and taken off; instead, she is pouting at me because we didn’t finish. I wish Brooke could have just given me five more minutes to get off. Then I could have gotten rid of the broad on her knees. Tossing this barfly out the door would be a hell of a lot easier then.
“Get out. I’m done with ya,” I dismiss her, tired of the sulking look on her face. Damn woman, take a hint already.
With a huff, she rights her clothes, collects her things, and scurries out.
After making my way down the hall, of my not so modest home, I bark a sardonic laugh when I turn the knob to my daughter’s room and find it locked.
“Open this door, young lady,” I order, in what comes out as a bellow. We have danced this dance on more than one occasion.
“Sorry, I’m busy searching for the eye bleach. I can’t unlock the door right now, check back later.”



PURCHASE LINKS ...

All Romance Ebooks:  http://goo.gl/vR0uje
Barnes & Noble:  http://goo.gl/8sFnEh
Smashwords:  http://goo.gl/kFwE88
Amazon AU: http://goo.gl/x6eJCT 


LIMITED TIME BONUS...buy your copy of Ice before 01/05/15 and get TWO bonus short stories from the Hellions Ride Series & the Ex Ops Series!
*On 01/06/15 both short stories will be pulled from the Ice book and set up to be bought individually by their respective authors. This means the short stories will disappear from the copy that you buy once your device updates.*

Regulators MC Series ...
Ice #1 - Available Now
Hammer #2 - Coming March 2015
Coal #3 - Coming June 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment