Thursday, November 13, 2014

~~REVIEW~~ ALL BLUES by Marie Wathen


Title: All Blues





Author: Marie Wathen







Published: September 15, 2014















Author Bio:





New Adult Author of the All Series, book one Be All released July 2013. Other tiles in the series are, All is Lost, All This Time,

Worth it All, Risking All, All We Are and My All. My short story, No Details, can be found in the Novel Grounds All Our Love anthology. It will become a full-length novel in 2015. I am the mom of two beautiful & intelligent daughters; Kaitie and Kayla, who both married Kyle's. I married my best friend, the most loving man that I’ve ever met, Barry. He supports me and encourages everyone of my wild dreams no matter how neurotic. I have two grandsons, WD & RJ, who sweetly call me Lola (because that's what I want them to call me). I am a proud Italian-American, living in Alabama. Barry & I have a real passion for traveling via car, and we have visited over half the country in our eleven years together. I adore reading and Japanese food. When I actually do turn on the television, I must play catch-up with my overloaded DVR. My top faves are Game of Thrones, Persons of Interest, Sons of Anarchy, True Blood, Walking Dead, and recently I've added StarCross & the 100 to the lineup. I love Facebook, but hate to overload the news feed with posts about me, so you’ll see more shares than original posts, unless they are about my books. I have a blog, but I suck at updating it. I hope to find time to connect and use it as an outlet for my insane ramblings, but don't count on it. If you love my books, please follow my fan page Marie Wathen Author. I will do my best to keep you updated on where my books are as well as sharing teasers. Thanks for all the love!


















Synopsis:


Ethan "Blues" Sloane tells all about his time on the inside of the Southeast’s most notorious drug cartel. The chaos that comes with being the second in command of the deadly X'kapz is nothing compared to the anarchy that ensues when Blues meets Angel.

In the comparison novel to All This Time, you will hear his side of their forbidden love affair. 

***WARNING***This book is not intended for anyone under the age of 18, offended easily by steamy sex scenes and/or foul language. A

sex-god's story will most definitely melt your panties off, so have an extra pair on standby...maybe two pair.


Baptized into the world of the southeast’s leading drug cartel, Ethan Sloane lives an existence riddled with betrayal. Raised the eldest son of the Lieutenant in the infamous X’kapz cartel, Ethan’s grim reality is accepting his fate of walking in his father’s footsteps. Buried beneath deep layers of trained acceptance and lies, lurks a decent man needing escape. Ethan breaks through the hard surface of deceit, extracting his coveted freedom. 

Resurfacing exactly the opposite of what he fears the fates planned, Ethan becomes a well respected Atlanta Police Officer, finally on the right side of the law. Even living the good life, he is driven with a relentless desire to inflict punishment for the wrong committed against his family. Deciding that retribution is worth throwing away the good, he goes undercover to infiltrate the deadly X’kapz. Almost immediately, Ethan “Blues” Sloane is promoted to second in command, the same role once held by his father.

Unexpectedly, Blues discovers that drugs aren’t the only thing in this world that is addictive. Angel is the erotically beautiful woman with the good girl history mixed with a bad girl attitude. She is a major distraction for a man whose one constant is obtaining the truth. Evading Angel’s allure so that he can finish what he started and get everyone that he cares about out alive becomes a difficult mission. In his shadowy hell, she is the lone beacon guiding him toward something better. 

Lies can drown a person, consume and erase one’s soul. Nevertheless, if used properly they also hold the power to save. Keeping his undercover role a secret is paramount to everyone’s survival. Unfortunately for Blues, withholding the truth from Angel equals giving up all hope of a life that promises true love. Blues discovers that giving up something that you desperately crave is easier said than done. This isn’t a pretty story, nothing about drugs ever is, but the romance that surfaces within the dark life of a cop submerged under the criminal’s lies is Ethan’s, and can only be called All Blues.



                                                           ~~~~REVIEW BY TERRI~~~~


Another great book by Marie Wathen.  I have to think that All Blues is my favorite novel by Ms. Wathen thus far.

Sexy, steamy and stimulating Ethan "Blues" Sloan tells his story.  I love reading this story from his POV.  Rarely do you find a book that is told by the male lead in such sensual detail and this story was incredible. So, with all the heat stirred up by this story, you MUST be 18 to read this one.

Blues is working on bringing down people who have done him wrong in the past and that is his main concern. That is, until he meets Angel.  For some reason, he can't get her out of his mind.  Hidden secrets get released and that makes things a little difficult for the two of them.  

A perfect addition to the All Series.  If you haven't read this series, what are you waiting for?  You are really missing out on an incredible storyline written by an equally incredible author.


Buy links and TBR links










No comments:

Post a Comment