Friday, November 14, 2014

~~DAY THIRTEEN AND FOURTEEN~~YOUR REVIEW PROCESS AND RATING SYSTEM








11/13 – Your Review Process - Do you write your review the second you finish the book? Months later? Take notes as you read?
11/14 – Your Ratings System - A lot of blogs have ratings policies or systems. Some don’t, but they really do. What makes you decide how many stars to give?



Day 13 and 14 go hand and hand.    Sometime I try to get my reviews done as soon as I finish the book so I don't forget any of the book details. I do take notes whether it is on my Kindle highlighting and notes or on paper.   I sometimes write the reviews on paper before typing them up and putting them on my blog,Facebook,Amazon,Goodreads,B&N and where ever else they need to do. 

I don't have a written rating system.  I judge them by how good the story is,the writing and if it has kept my interest.   Sometimes I am not really sure what to give a book cause sometimes it isn't that great and I really don't like giving one star reviews so it would have to be that bad for me to give that low of a star rating.  My rating system is going to be changing it will not be a one star or a 5 star but it will be going from a one Panda to a 5 Panda rating.  




Visit Book Bumblings to join the fun!




”BookBlogWriMo




No comments:

Post a Comment