Thursday, September 11, 2014

~~~REVIEW~~~ SHHH...GIANNA'S SIDE by M. Robinson













~~~REVIEW~~~

OMG!! AMAZING!! SHE DID IT AGAIN!!! I received a copy of this book in exchance for an honest review. I know there is two sides to every story. Well I did just that. I read Shhh...Mack's Side by Jettie Woodruff first which to me explains the story BUT Shhh...Gianna's Side fills in the questions you would have. The Who,the what's,the where's,why's and how's. To hear Gianna's side of the story was really interesting and I tell you talk about jealously,betrayal and so much more.  HOLY SMOKES!! M.Robinson did a WONDERFUL job with Gianna's story.  To see two authors start a book together and then decided to make a book for each one instead M.Robinson talking Gianna and making a story and Jettie doing Mack's side they are a genius.  They made it work which I didn't doubt it. I really want to see more about Mack and Gia's story. I say a must read and just totally and AWESOME JOB. 









SEE THE TRAILER FOR GIANNA'S SIDE HERE!











Have you ever lied? Held secrets? Betrayed someone?


I have.


McKenzie and I were best friends, soul sisters. We shared everything…or so she thought. To everyone I was perfect and happy. No one knew the real me. That was until I saw him. Everything changed the second we laid eyes on each other. The world stopped moving and only we existed in it. But it just added to the secrets and lies, it became too much and I couldn’t tell apart what was real and what wasn’t.


This story is for anyone who has ever lied and lived to regret it…









































Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram


M. Robinson loves to read. She favors anything that has angst, romance, triangles, cheating, love, and of course sex! She has been reading since the Babysitters Club and R.L. Stein.





She was born in New Jersey but was raised in Tampa Fl. She is currently pursuing her Ph.D in psychology, with two years left.









She is married to an amazing man who she loves to pieces. They have two German Shepherd mixes and a Tabby cat.





*************


Brought to you by Beauties and The Book

No comments:

Post a Comment