Monday, March 3, 2014

***REVIEW*** FRAGILE CREATURES by Kristina Circelli


Fragile CreaturesFragile Creatures by Kristina Circelli

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! VERY VERY EMOTIONAL!!! DESERVES MORE THAN JUST 5 STARS!!! Kristina has done an amazing job with this story. I received a copy of this book an exchanged for an honest review. ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!! The title through me off cause I read nothing about what the book was about just agreed to read it so I was left trying to figure out what Kristina's story was that she was telling. I hadn't even seen the cover. Well the cover is beautiful and really makes you wonder what it is about. Evangeline a broken teenager no longer feeling loved at home gets sent to Second Hides Program at Kindred Hides Wildlife Preserve. With holding secrets and putting up a wall she wants no one to break down. This book brought out a lot of emotions so have some tissues handy. One when Evangeline meets PJ declaring when standing on his rock that "She is the goat goddess" Talk about laughing. To read her get a knee checked by a pygmy goat I was laughing my butt off. Love Evangeline connection with Ruke. Ruke a heartbroken giraffe and Evangeline heartbroken both can connect. I just have to say that I recommend this book to YA and adults. I found this book well written,Kristina knows how to pull an audience in and how to keep their attention. How could you NOT like this book. I mean my heart broke from Evangeline,Ruke and PJ and I am so glad for the program that mended a couple broken hearts.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment