Sunday, March 23, 2014

REVIEW CONFESSIONS OF A PRODIGAL DAUGHTER by Sarabeth Caplin

Confessions of a Prodigal DaughterConfessions of a Prodigal Daughter by Sarahbeth Caplin

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I labeled it Which way Should I Go cause Sarabeth didn't know whether to stick with her Jewish faith or "convert". Reading Sarabeth's story I felt her pain in each time something had happened and she lost a friend.I can't imagine growing up Jewish and then losing friends due to my faith or wanting to be a Rabbi like Sarabeth had been though. Sarabeth thank you for sharing the story of your journey of faith. I am like you and care what people think about my faith even though I am a Baptist I don't go to church and I know I should and always afraid what my friends would think. Your story gives me courage to want to go to church and not let anything get in the way. I can't get over you were either "To Jewish" or "To Christian" that made me laugh when I read those parts. This book made me laugh and also parts of it I wanted to cry and just give Sarabeth a hug. I feel any girl struggling with their faith should read this book and it might help them so they don't have to hide or feel like they are the only ones. I read this book basically in one sitting. Once you start to read you just want to continue and see what happens next. 5 star rating for me.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment