Sunday, February 16, 2014

***REVIEW*** ANGELS DAWN by Komali Da Silva



Review Done by Terri

*I received a copy from the author for my honest review*

Wow! This is not what I was expecting when I read the snippet of the book. Komali da Silva has done an incredible job with this book.

Young teenage cheerleader, Dawn was attacked. Something a normal teen should never have to deal with. She has the support of Nate to help her through this. Being lifelong friends, they are very close. Then enters Angelo. Something draws Dawn to him. He doesn't have the wholesomeness that Nate has. Once you think you have the characters figured out, boom, there's something else you didn't count on. I loved being kept on edge.

So many twists and turns in this book makes you think you have it figured out and then Komali da Silva changes it up on you. If you like paranormal, this is right up your alley. If you like love stories, this is for you too. I cannot place a perfect genre to fit in. It is just a good read.



Amazon Buy Link:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I1AF362/ref=rdr_kindle_ext_tmb

Barnes and Noble:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/angels-dawn-komali-da-silva/1118461998?ean=9781495329326

No comments:

Post a Comment