Tuesday, December 10, 2013

MY REVIEW of "THE CURSE KEEPERS" by DENISE GROVER SWANK

The Curse KeepersThe Curse Keepers by Denise Grover Swank
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Just when I think I couldn't like one of her stories over another one The Curse Keeper comes out. This book has now become my favorite. But of course with Denise each book she writes surpasses the other one in my favorites category. This book is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Ellie after hearing stories from her father as a child and all while she was growing up about The Curse Keepers which she chose to ignore got a quick lesson. Collin F*N Dailey walks into the Diner and that is where it all begins. Ellie really wants nothing to do with Collin but she is stuck with him for the next 7 days. You have to read to find out why cause I can't spoil the fun for you. This book is action packed. Funny at times and just down right amazing and A MUST READ!!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment