Friday, November 8, 2013

My Review of UNDERTOW (DRAGONFLY #2) by Leigh Talbert Moore

Undertow (Dragonfly, #2)Undertow by Leigh Talbert Moore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG I have to say The Dragonfly series by Leigh Talbert Moore has become one of my favorite series. In Undertow the book continues where Dragonfly left off with Anna doing her own personal research after she lands an internship with the newspaper. I hated to put the book down I have been drawn into this series and book two was amazing. To read the Journals of Meg,Lexi and Bill to learn about their past. I really was drawn into the journals. Felt like reading a friends journal. Leigh I have to say very well written and keep my interest. Can't wait to read book 3 Watercolor. LOVE LOVE LOVE Undertow. Hope Watercolor is just as good if not better which will be hard cause I liked Undertow better than Dragonfly,even though Dragonfly was GREAT.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment