Saturday, March 16, 2013

Tempted by Evil (Light and Shadow Trilogy #1) by Amber Lynn Natusch and Shannon Morton

I really enjoyed this book. When she describes the library it reminds me of my local library. Brought me back to my childhood/teen years of how the library was set up. A part of the book kinda reminded me of the Twilight Series in a way of finding out who Aspen really is. I felt really sad for Aspen and all she had been through. I really felt I was her. When you read Tempted By Evil it puts you so into the book that you can't help but be part of the book and feel the emotions Aspen had gone through. This book was so hard to put down. Actually I couldn't put it down I stayed up all night and read it. Amber Lynn Natusch and Shannon Morton did an excellent job writing this and I can not wait for the other books in the series to be release. I highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment