Saturday, March 16, 2013

Here (On the Otherside #1) by Denise Grover Swank

From the start I connected with Julia. I felt the pain she was going through with the loss of her friend to the problems with her family afterwards. When she connected with Evan I was like I really can't wait for them to get together and see what their romance is like. Her drawing things like she never did before was really interested. When she met Reese I was waiting for a friendship of a lifetime. They had to escape where I will not say. You need to read the book to find out. I don't like spoilers and for those who have never read it I highly recommend it. Denise Grover Swank is an awesome writer. I get right into her books you feel as if your the one she is writing about. I love reading a book that you connect with their character and any pain or happiness they go through. Put this on your TBR list you will not be disappointed. Then make sure you grab the second book in the series There (On the Otherside #2).

No comments:

Post a Comment